Update: Tuesday 7th July 2020
We are pleased to announce that following on from Government guidelines and lifted restrictions, we will be reopening for business on 11th July 2020.
In order to keep both customers and staff safe at all times, please see the following business practices which we will be continuing to implement until further notice:
1. Gloves. Deliveries will be made wearing gloves. Gloves will be new for each delivery and will be applied on arrival.
2. 1 metre social distancing. Due to the 1 metre social distancing rule currently in place in England, we are not in a position to offer on site service at the moment, but we are able to deliver to your event. We politely request that you ask the venue management to have table space ready and prepared ahead of time and also ask that you keep your distance and ask all guests, including children, to stay back from the doors and food area whilst we deliver your catering order.
3. Payments. Payments must be made upfront for the time being. We will unfortunately not be accepting cash. If you would prefer to pay via mobile or online banking at the point of delivery, this is no problem, but please remain at one metre in distance at least. We will need to check that this has been completed before leaving your order with you.
4. Kitchen Hygiene. We are rated five stars for hygiene and safety as we have been since opening in 2015. Our priority as a food business has always been food safety. We will however be extending our cleaning operation in both our kitchen and catering storage areas and in our vehicles.
5. Home Delivery. All home delivery bookings must be paid for in full upfront as we are not currently accepting cash payments. We will call you from the vehicle on arrival to let you know we have arrived and will leave your order in front of your door. We politely request that you do not attempt to take goods from us on the doorstep. If you cannot bend down, please notify us upfront and we will leave your order on a raised box and come back to collect it afterwards.
I would like to thank all of our customers for being understanding and supporting during this difficult time. We look forward to seeing you all at Weddings, Birthdays and other Celebrations soon.
Deposits paid will be handled as normal and are treated as non-refundable once paid. Deposits are calculated at 20% rounded to the next £10.00. You must pay a deposit upfront to secure your booking with us.
If the current restrictions and guidelines remain in place, deposits will remain non-refundable.
If the coronavirus situation changes and new/returning restrictions mean that your event or booking in general cannot safely/legally go ahead, we will refund your deposit along with any other payments made. This is only possible however in the event of changing restrictions as outlined by the Government.
Personal changes, i.e. date changes or general cancellations will result in deposits being withheld. All additional payments will be refunded.